Meeting with DOMINIK L. MICHELS Professor of the University of Science and Technology (Saudi Arabia)
On May 4, at 3:30 pm, there will be a meeting with
Professor of the University of Science and Technology
All are invited to attend.
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering Division
- Postdoc, Computing and Mathematical Sciences, California Institute of Technology, 2014
- Ph.D., Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Bonn, 2014
- M.Sc., Computer Science, University of Bonn, 2013
- B.Sc., Computer Science and Physics, University of Bonn, 2011
Professor Michels‘ research comprises both fundamental and applied aspects of computational mathematics and physics, addressing open research questions in algorithmics, computer algebra, symbolic-numeric methods, and mathematical modeling to solve practically relevant problems in scientific and visual computing.
- Michels, D.L. and Desbrun, M., 2015: A Semi-analytical Approach to Molecular Dynamics, Journal of Computational Physics, 303, 336-354.
- Michels, D.L., Mueller, J.P.T., and Sobottka, G.A., 2015: A Physically Based Approach to the Accurate Simulation of Stiff Fibers and Stiff Fiber Meshes, Computers & Graphics, 53B, 136-146.
- Michels, D.L., Lyakhov, D.A., Gerdt, V.P., Sobottka, G.A., and Weber, A.G., 2015: On the Partial Analytical Solution of the Kirchhoff Equation, Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing, CASC 2015, 320-331.
- Chao, W.-L., Solomon, J., Michels, D.L., and Sha, F., 2015: Exponential Integration for Hamiltonian Monte Carlo, International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2015, 1142-1151.
- Michels, D.L., Sobottka, G.A., and Weber, A.G., 2014: Exponential Integrators for Stiff Elastodynamic Problems, Transactions on Graphics, 33, 1
Back to the list